Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
The best doctor in he world show details The best doctor in he world
by Karen Ofstad on Oct 16th, 2014

Dr. Lanson is a warm caring doctor. He is genuinely concerned about his patients. He listens and he explains the medicines he prescribes for you. I trust him completely and have the utmost respect for him. I pray that he is in good health. The world needs more doctors like him.

None better! show details None better!
by maryinbr on Jun 19th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Our family has been 100% helped by and pleased with this physician's services. He is a man of integrity and a very thorough physician. On every level - including personal, health, and overall well-being - we have not worked with a better physician over the years. In fact, we think so much of Dr. Lanson that we continue to drive to see him after moving to BR since Katrina!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Best Doctor EVER! show details Best Doctor EVER!
by bdubourg on Sep 26th, 2008 on kudzu.com

This doctor is wonderful. He is the most compassionate man that I have eve met. Not only does he treat you physically, he treats your mind, body, and sprit, if that is what you need. You will never be rushed by him and he ALWAYS calls back when you need him to. I was without him for several years when he moved and I feel like I am "home" again now that he is back. It takes a little while to get in to see him but he is well worth the wait.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com