A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lanum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lanum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lanum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanum graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lanum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Arrowhead Reg Med Ctr, Colton, Ca
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David August Lanum MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Lanum practice?
- Dr. David Lanum has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lanum practices Family Medicine near Colton, CA.
See Colton Family Physicians.