Dr. David Lanzkowsky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

no change

January 14th, 2016
Why was i dumped?
Over 8 years of injections, other procedures and medications, and suddenly dropped, with no explanation. Will not be vindictive, but wish an explanation of why would help . Am in a state of panic and shock, needless to say my pain is now through the roof. For all the past treatment I still give him a five star rating.

December 12th, 2015
messed up neck
dr.lanzkowsky has taken care of me for 8yrs now, by far the best pain management dr i have seen,well educated and knowledgeable about my problem,has allways been straight with me about my problem!

November 2nd, 2015
Rude doctor

August 19th, 2015
Wonderful - Helpful - Experienced
From greeting to Exit, I have been going there for about 5 years, he is helpful, knowledgeable, gives information without a filter. Would not change doctors for any amount of money. Spends time with me if needed by me, staff is also excellent, front desk staff is terrific, avg wait time is about 35 minutes, all are caring for you the patient.

May 14th, 2015
Staff was extremely friendly and I've been to many pain management offices throughout my life and this one by far has the least amount of waiting room time. I was in and out within an hour for my first appointment.

March 7th, 2015
This doctor and office staff is amazing
This doctor has the best office staff in Las Vegas. His girls work so hard and really care about their patients. Dr Lanzkowsky is truly a brilliant doctor. I'm back to work full time thanks to him.

September 23rd, 2014
I love this office and it's doctors. I have been a patient for 5 years and he has helped me control my pain and get on with my life. Dr Tang and Dr Cirella are the best thing that ever happened to this practice. Dr Lanzkowsky is amazing.

October 22nd, 2013
Wonders!!
I wish I had been referred to this Dr. Months before. He was able to target my pain and after a rhizotomy I was functioning again! Recommend with 50 stars!

December 1st, 2012
Excellent office staff and doctor
I love this office. I'm doing much better and taking less medication. Thanks to Dr Lanzkowsy.

January 12th, 2012
Excellent Doctor and Staff!!!
Dr. Lanzkowsky has been my doctor for over 5 years. He has helped me tremendously. The other doctors in town just want to medicate me and never find out what the real problem is and what we can do to decrease my pain and the amount of medication I'm taking. I have a full time job and that medication makes me fuzzy. I highly recommend this office to all my family and friends. His staff is also very professional and always helpful. Sometimes the wait time is 15-20 minutes but it is because he is such a great doctor and so many patients want appoitments with him. He also brought on a new doctor to help with patients. Her name is Dr. Tang and she is the perfect addition to this office.

May 18th, 2011
Doesn't Really Listen
I agree with the other posts, I felt like he was talking down to me, it is hard to pin point, but I didn't come out of there with a better answer than when I went in. His staff is another story, wehn taking my history I had to spell everything for the assistant, even simple words that are easier sounded out and everyday medication. If you an medical assistant you should know some of the basic medications people take. The only one who was exceptional was his surgery scheduler, Anna, so competent and nice. I felt that Dr. Lanzkowsky only wanted to get me into injections because he gets paid surgery prices for that. He told me I had pain when I really didn't, kept bending my neck until it was painful, but not the kind of pain you get injections for. I'm glad I am out of there.

April 12th, 2010
Not Recommended
I would do my research on this doctor before going to see him. I waited in his office 2+ hours before getting taken back to an exam room. His office staff was overly rude and had zero knowledge about what was going on with the patients and insurance. The doctor himself is an arrogant man who gives you 3 minutes of his time before writing a prescription to "help" your problem. He didn't listen to my complaints and rushed out the door before answering any of my questions. Two thumbs down.