A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Laposky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Laposky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laposky
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Laposky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Laposky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laposky graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Laposky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deer River Health Care Center
- St Josephs Medical Center
- Essentia Health St Josephs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Laposky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Laposky practice?
- Dr. David Laposky has 1 office location.
Dr. David Laposky practices Family Medicine near Pine River, MN.
See Pine River Family Physicians.