A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DAVID LAPOSKY:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DAVID LAPOSKY is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DAVID LAPOSKY, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. LAPOSKY graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. LAPOSKY has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deer River Health Care Center
- St Josephs Medical Center
- Essentia Health St Josephs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. LAPOSKY accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans