A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Larosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Larosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larosa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Larosa, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larosa graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Larosa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F Larosa MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Larosa practice?
- Dr. David Larosa has 1 office location.
Dr. David Larosa practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.