A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Larosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Larosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Larosa, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larosa graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Larosa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F Larosa MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Larosa practice?
- Dr. David Larosa has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Larosa practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.