A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David LaRue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David LaRue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. LaRue graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 6 awards.
Dr. LaRue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ernest LaRue DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. LaRue practice?
- Dr. David LaRue has 2 office locations.
Dr. David LaRue practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.