A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David LaRue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David LaRue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaRue
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LaRue Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. LaRue graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 5 awards.
Dr. LaRue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ernest LaRue DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. LaRue practice?
- Dr. David LaRue has 1 office location.
Dr. David LaRue practices Family Medicine near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Family Physicians.