Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Lastomirsky
Dr. David Lastomirsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfield, CT. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lastomirsky is affiliated with Fairfield Primary Health Care Clinic, LLC, Northbridge Healthcare Center and Maefair Health Care Center, Trumbull CT. He speaks English.
Dr. David Lastomirsky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Lastomirsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CT.
Dr. Fereshteh Ahmadian
Fairfield, CT 0 mi35
Dr. Anna Duncan
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fairfield, CT 0 mi30
Dr. Jared Selter
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Fairfield, CT 0.02 mi17