A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Laub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Laub is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laub
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Laub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Laub, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Laub graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Laub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonathan Laub MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Laub practice?
- Dr. David Laub has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Laub practices Urology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Santa Barbara Urologists.