A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davidx Laub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davidx Laub is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davidx Laub, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Laub graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Laub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Davidx J. Laub practice?
Dr. Davidx Laub practices Urology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Urologists.