A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lautz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lautz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lautz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Tri County Memorial Hospital
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lautz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Lautz practice?
Dr. David Lautz practices Radiology near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukon, IA and Prairie Du Chien, WI.
See La Crosse Radiologists.