A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lautz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lautz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lautz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Tri County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Lautz MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Lautz practice?
- Dr. David Lautz has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Lautz practices Radiology near Lansing, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Waukon, IA and Calmar, IA.
See Lansing Radiologists.