Dr. David Laverty MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

August 25th, 2016
Care for the elderly
Dr Laverty and his PA Cheng as well as the entire staff was outstanding with my 82 year old mother. She recently lost her husband of 61 years, has survived a brain stem stroke and has a very bad heart so she is very fragile and is a severe fall risk. The manner which Dr Laverty and staff handled my mother was exemplary. We would gladly use Dr Laverty again if needed.

April 17th, 2013
Dr. Laverty is the Bomb
I broke my ankle snowboarding & first ortho said I needed surgery, plate and screws, & that was the fastest way to get me walking. That w/o it I'd run the risk of arthritis. A friend got me in to see Dr. Laverty on Monday, surgery was scheduled or 6 am Tuesday. He fit me in w/i an hour of calling even though they were totally booked. He tells me that he sees 400 of these kind of injuries every year & that he doesn't think I need surgery after taking a few more x-rays. Then proceeds to explain why, that I had a stable Tibia, and my fracture was localized to the Fibula. He followed up with a text later that afternoon to see how the walking boot he put me in was feeling. Dr. Laverty saved some me from having surgery. He's the best in town....and it's great to see that he's still down to earth & really cares about his patients.

September 9th, 2012
A must if you want to work right again!!!
4 years ago I was hit by car and had compound fractures on both lower legs and my arms were ripped down to the bone. After muscle graphs, bone graphs, rods and a plate I work almost back to normal. He is great at listening to what's going on and figure out the bust way to fix what's going on, and will tell you why and what's going on with you. I wouldnt be here if he didn't do what he did and happy he let me keep my legs even tho they were jigsaw puzzles and destroyed he tried a new procedure and allowed me to keep both of them. I highly recommend him to anyone that has been hurt and needs a surgeon, if I was to get again I was tell people that is the doctors I want. If you have a bad doc don't waste your time switch to him. It will save your body and life.Thank you for everything Dr. Laverty