A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lavian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lavian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavian graduated from Ahwaz Univ, Sch Of Med, Shahid Chamran Univ Ahwaz, Iran.
Dr. Lavian has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Mission Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lavian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Lavian practice?
Dr. David Lavian practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Granada Hills, CA.
See Van Nuys Family Physicians, Van Nuys Geriatric Doctors, and Van Nuys General Practitioners.