A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lavian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lavian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavian graduated from Ahwaz Univ, Sch Of Med, Shahid Chamran Univ Ahwaz, Iran.
Dr. Lavian has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Lavian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Lavian practice?
- Dr. David Lavian has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lavian practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Granada Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Granada Hills Family Physicians and Granada Hills Geriatric Doctors.