A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lavian is Good. Dr. Lavian has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavian graduated from Ahwaz Univ, Sch Of Med, Shahid Chamran Univ Ahwaz, Iran.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lavian has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospitals
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lavian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Lavian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Lavian practice?
Dr. David Lavian practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Van Nuys Family Physicians and Van Nuys Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Lavian, Dr. Dave Lavian, Dr. Davis Lavian