A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Law is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Law
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Law Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Law graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Law has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Warren Law DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Law practice?
- Dr. David Law has 1 office location.
Dr. David Law practices Urology near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Urologists.