A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Law is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Law graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Law has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Law accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Law practice?
Dr. David Law practices Urology near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Trenton Urologists.