A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Law is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Law
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Law Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Law graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Law has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Warren Law DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Law practice?
- Dr. David Law has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Law practices Urology near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Trenton Urologists.