Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  patient for 6 years  |  show details
by stephen r denes on Mar 4th, 2013

excelent dr the best you could have and trust overall a 10 for real he cares very much about all his patients

by gedonoho on Apr 24th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I've known Dr Law at least 25years.He's acaring sincere person and a good freind.Dave worked hard back in the day to get where he is today a great doctor.Anyway old freind I miss your freindship and expert medical advice.Take Care Doc.Sincerely Your Freind Garland.

by NOT A FAN on Dec 23rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Law is TERRIBLE!!! I agree his office staff is VERY RUDE - however, Dr. Law comes on very friendly and treats you like you are his biggest concern but he does this so he can make BIG MONEY off the insurance. I went to him with ONE symptom "frequency" he gave me a cystocpy and tol me I had Interstatial Cystitis. Then he tried to talk me into getting a Interstim (found out he gets a kick back off of them) which is a device inserted into your SPINE for life. My urethera developed an infection that he treated with VICODAN! It literally felt like someone had shoved a hot curling iron up my vagina - I ended up in the emergency room. THREE urologists tested me for interstatial cysititis and said I DID NOT HAVE IT!!! This messed up my pelvic floor and I had to have therapy. This procedure caused me to have 3 years worth of hell and medical bills! Do NOT GO TO HIM!!!!!!!!! DANGER!

Jun 18th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Law is great, his staff is awful: I have nothing but praise for Dr. Law. His office staff is HORRIBLE. Trish his receptionist is extremely rude. She does not leave msgs. for the Dr., yet tries to treat you herself over the phone. She is so bad, and wo