Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Lawlor
Dr. David Lawlor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Lawlor is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Cambridge Hospital and Shriners Hosp for Children-Boston Unit. Dr. Lawlor has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Lawlor has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Lawlor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Ronald Tompkins
Boston, MA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Jonathan Friedstat
Plastic Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Danielle Deperalta
Boston, MA 0.01 mi8