A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Layne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Layne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Layne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Layne graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Layne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Layne MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Layne practice?
- Dr. David Layne has 1 office location.
Dr. David Layne practices Family Medicine near Gastonia, NC.
See Gastonia Primary Care Doctors.