Dr. David Lazan Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Lazan?

Posted on January 8th, 2015

explains a lot during exam etc.. pretty clear on what options I have too.

Top Notch Doc!

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Straight forward, knowledgable, accurate best around

Posted on January 20th, 2014

I began to use Dr. Lazan last year while living in Vero Beach for the Winter. In the Summer, my Urologist up North had me have a biopsy for prostate cancer that proved positive. My next step was to explore options for treatment. I called Dr. Lazan's office three times requesting a conversation with him, explaining that I was diagnosed with cancer and needed to understand what options I had for treatment in Florida. After calling back the third time, I was told by his office that he would not speak with me on the phone. I again explained that I was up North, would not be in Florida for a few months and needed some information from him. I was told he was too busy to make phone calls to patients. Needless to say, I found another Urologist and do not recommend him.

Good doctor, great nurse.

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Dr. Lazan is caring and never makes you feel rushed although he hasn't always been able to diagnose a problem. Most of my treatment has been through his nurse: Cindy Gale RN. She is excellent in knowledge and experience and I wouldn't want anyone else to treat me for my issues.

Posted on May 17th, 2010

I had a pleasent greeting from front desk, and the nursing staff was great. Dr. Lazan did not have one foot out of the door as he talked to me, and I felt he was treating me as a 'whole' patient and not just a body organ or part. I would recommend him to anyone who needed an urologist.

Posted on March 14th, 2017