inactive

William D Leak MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 11 reviews

September 2nd, 2012
Wish I could find my doctor
I temporarily moved to South Carolina to help my daughter with new baby and when I came home..Dr. Leaks office was Dr. someone else. I trust this Dr. and need to find him he is the only one who has ever taken the time and care to treat the whole self as far as my chronic pain from my diseases.

July 7th, 2011
Dr. Leak, is a caring and understanding man, If you need him will fight for you in any arena that is necessary. He is hounded by the Board for trying to treat his patients. The ones that are really ill and need him, He can spot a fake, who wants nothing more than to slide by get off work, use drugs, and clog up the system. He has his share of back stabers, so stand in line, Just remember you could need him next. If you want a true look at him, you walk in his shoes for one month! Then you will see the work he does!

July 6th, 2011
DR WILLIAM DAVID LEAK AN OUTSTANDING DR. AND A GREAT HUMAN BEING!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Leak can not see paitents right now because of the states ruling on problems corrected several years ago. Dr. Leak is accused of performing tests and procedures that caused pain to the paitent and did a procedure that corrected the problem with in the first 6 months. I had only been going to Pain Drs. to find the problem and have it fixed for well over 5 years. But those Drs. Really liked the Injections at $1000.00 PLUS a month.I THINK THAT DR. LEAK IS A GREAT DR. AND THE OTHER GUYS ARE VERY JEALOUS OF SOME ONE THAT EXCELLED IN HIS FIELD AND THEY ARE TIRED OF TRYING TO KEEP UP.GOOD LUCK Doc I am praying for you.

June 26th, 2011
best doctor I've had in years
Ever since I started seeing Dr. Leak 15 years ago there hasn't been one thing that I've ever asked him that he didn't answer honestly,and now with a legal problem he's facing I'm affraid I might lose one of the best doctors I've had since my back trouble started.It would be a real disappointment to lose him now after he's done so much for me.Looking for a new doctor that can do what he's done for me would be next to impossible and unnessisary if people would just mind their own business and stay out of others.In my opinion there is no one that is even close to being the dr. that Dr. leak is.

April 17th, 2011
great doctor
Dr Leak is a good Dr he does care about his patients hes the only Dr. that has ever tried to help me most Dr. are just in it for the money.People just give him bad reviews because he just wont give them the medicine that they want the only thing i hate is the wait time when you have a bad back its hard to set for a long time but i would recommend him as a Dr.

April 13th, 2011
Dr. Leak was the only one to diagnosing my problems
Dr. Leak was the only Dr. who ever went the extra mile to find out what my problem(s) were there were several Involving the same areas and several arwas causing severe pain. He is now working to remedy these!THANKS Dr. Leak

September 28th, 2010
Don't use this Dr.
If 2-3 hour waits, rude staff and a doctor who doesn't listen to what you say is what you want, Go HERE. The doctor also had my records taken from him when he didn't pay his office rent and was evicted. It is hard to find a pain doctor but this one just gives you more not less.

April 18th, 2009
Unnecessary Procedures
After getting me on very high doses of pain meds, he threatened to cut me off unless I underwent a series of experimental surgeries that would have to be repeated every 6 months. I left his care and believe he was then investigated by the state for Medicaid fraud.

January 13th, 2009
Dr. Leak is the most caring doctor I ever met !
After dealing with a severe and chronic medical condition for several years and several doctors with several diagnosis, I was referred to Dr. Leak by my pharmacy. It has been three years since my first apt. and let me say that I challenge anyone to find a better diagnostic doctor in Columbus and perhaps Ohio. In addition he has taken the time to understand and treat my condition with caring and respect of me (the patient). It is hard to find a doctor that actually takes the time to get to know you and talk to you let alone listen to you the way Dr. Leak has. There is no better Dr. in Ohio.

September 22nd, 2008
great doc
i have been seeing dr leak for about a year and a half, and i love him. yes my waiting room visits are extremely long, 2 to 3 hrs, but he is worth it.

August 27th, 2008
I will stand beside Dr. Leak,, he gave me my life back!
I was in a huge mess when I saw Dr. Leak in 1996. after several visits we can up with a plan and have revised it on a monthly basis. HE saved my life. We found a treatment plan that works and update it as needed. The people that do not like him are the one's that he will not give them what meds they want. He is a very kind caring doctor that does test to better assist him in providing you with the right care,the correct medications , and refers you too. Please give him a fair shot.