A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Leavitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Leavitt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leavitt
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leavitt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Leavitt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leavitt graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Leavitt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leavitt MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Leavitt practice?
- Dr. David Leavitt has 1 office location.
Dr. David Leavitt practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.