A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lebeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lebeau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lebeau, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebeau graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lebeau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Lebeau DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Lebeau practice?
- Dr. David Lebeau has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lebeau practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.