A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lebioda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lebioda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lebioda, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebioda graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lebioda has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Henry Lebioda MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Lebioda practice?
- Dr. David Lebioda has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lebioda practices Gastroenterology near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Gastroenterologists.