Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Lee
Dr. David Lee, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, CA, with another office in Glendale, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital, Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles, LP and Monterey Park Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Lee has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. David Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.
Dr. Mehdi Khorsandi
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Glendale, CA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Daniel Daneshvar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Glendale, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. William Bailey
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Glendale, CA 0.01 mi27