A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lee, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans