A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lee, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B N Lee BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Lee practice?
- Dr. David Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Lee practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hacienda Heights, CA and Alhambra, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Nephrologists.