A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Leece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Leece is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Leece, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leece graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leece has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Leece MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Leece practice?
- Dr. David Leece has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Leece practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Family Physicians.