A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Leff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Leff, DO is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Leff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Leff practice?
Dr. David Leff practices Gastroenterology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Gastroenterologists.