A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Leffell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Leffell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Leffell, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Leffell graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Leffell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Leffell MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Leffell practice?
- Dr. David Leffell has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Leffell practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Dermatologists and New Haven Internists.