Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Leffell
Dr. David Leffell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Leffell is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Hospital Of St Raphael and Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT. Dr. Leffell has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Leffell has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Leffell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Martin Floch
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi57
Dr. Randy Luciano
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi9
Dr. Thomas Walsh
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi35