A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lefkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lefkowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lefkowitz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lefkowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lefkowitz MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Lefkowitz practice?
- Dr. David Lefkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lefkowitz practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.