A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lefkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lefkowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lefkowitz
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lefkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lefkowitz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lefkowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lefkowitz MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Lefkowitz practice?
- Dr. David Lefkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lefkowitz practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.