A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Leibow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Leibow is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leibow
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leibow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Leibow, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibow graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Leibow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Barry Leibow MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David B. Leibow practice?
- Dr. David Leibow has 1 office location.
Dr. David Leibow practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.