David Leichtling Is this you?

September 9th, 2015

Superior care

Dr Leitchling has superior bedside manner with a genuine concern for the quality of patient care and you as an individual.

March 28th, 2012

Horrible Manager, but Seems Good Otherwise (based on one visit)

I've only been here once for one or two shots. The appointment was quick and easy. I didn't have to wait. Mary Carrington seemed very efficient and helpful, and got me exactly what I needed.However, the manager Anna seems impossible to deal with, and if you have any issues there may be no one who will work with you.I had a problem with my insurance after the appointment. After speaking with billing to straighten things out, I was told I should speak with the manager "Ms. Anna". I called her multiple times, leaving messages, and after over a week after the first call she still didn't return my call. In my message, I requested that they change a billing code because my insurance had told me the one they used was incorrect (that it pertained to routine care, which was not the nature of my visit). Finally, I called and asked for Ms. Anna once again, and she was near the receptionist when I asked to be forwarded. The receptionist asked who it was and then after speaking to Anna just said "she says she won't change it...". Having never once spoken to Ms. Anna, I asked if I could talk to her anyway so I could understand the issue. (All I knew is that my insurance wouldn't pay for a claim that should have been covered. I didn't know whose fault it was, but I needed to talk to people to get it taken care of and figure out who I needed to get to fix it.) Anyway, after pleading to the receptionist because I needed information, Anna still refused to even talk to me. I wasn't rude in any of the messages I left her although I was direct about wanting a changed billing code. To this office's credit, I think there's a good chance that this was my insurance companies fault, but I needed their help to fix it. It is ridiculous that she wouldn't even talk to me, or even give me any suggestions through the receptionist. I'm looking for a new office.

August 18th, 2011

After waiting an hour to be seen, I asked a question during my appointment and was told I would have to make another appointment to have that answered b/c he did not have the time; I guess b/c I was the last appointment of the day, but that should not matter, particularly since I had waited an hour myself. Additionally, it was in a very blunt manner, without any explanation. I consider this unprofessional and have never heard a doctor say that to me in my life. Additionally, I was told his perspective of my health history which was not applicable; however, when I expressed that I was not aware of that being the case, he disagreed with me about my own knowledge of my health, which I found insulting and arrogant. This may have been a bad day, but it was certainly enough for me to switch doctors.

May 18th, 2011

Besides being an excellent diagnostician, Dr. Leichtling cares about his patients. An office visit is like seeing an old and trusted friend.

April 19th, 2017