inactive

David Leichtling MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Columbia, MD

September 9th, 2015
Superior care
Dr Leitchling has superior bedside manner with a genuine concern for the quality of patient care and you as an individual.

August 18th, 2011
After waiting an hour to be seen, I asked a question during my appointment and was told I would have to make another appointment to have that answered b/c he did not have the time; I guess b/c I was the last appointment of the day, but that should not matter, particularly since I had waited an hour myself. Additionally, it was in a very blunt manner, without any explanation. I consider this unprofessional and have never heard a doctor say that to me in my life. Additionally, I was told his perspective of my health history which was not applicable; however, when I expressed that I was not aware of that being the case, he disagreed with me about my own knowledge of my health, which I found insulting and arrogant. This may have been a bad day, but it was certainly enough for me to switch doctors.

May 18th, 2011
Besides being an excellent diagnostician, Dr. Leichtling cares about his patients. An office visit is like seeing an old and trusted friend.