A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Leitner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Leitner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Leitner, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leitner graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leitner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Central Vermont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leitner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Leitner practice?
Dr. David Leitner practices Plastic Surgery near Colchester, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Colchester Plastic Surgeons.