A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lelio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lelio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lelio
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lelio Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lelio, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lelio graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lelio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Francis Lelio MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David F. Lelio practice?
- Dr. David Lelio has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lelio practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Psychiatrists.