Dr. David Lemay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Lemay?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Quit medicine to make $$

Posted on October 16th, 2016

Stopped seeing real patients to make money giving testosterone injections and peddling supplements. A disgrace.

Posted on October 19th, 2011

Great MD. Truly there to help you.

Compassionate and caring

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Dr. LeMay is a wonderfully compassionate and caring Physician. He has been seeing my adult daughter (who is non-ambulatory due to C.P. and deaf) for about 4 years. We are ALWAYS greeted cheerfully by the staff and seen pormptly. Dr LeMay and his staff are very undrstanding and tolerant when "T" may have one of her tantrums.I have been seeing Dr. LeMay also due to and injury I received while assisting my daughter. I was able to get an appt. very quickly when I called after being seen in the ER. Every appt. has been on time and I never feel He rushes me, he really listens to all my concerns. I highly reccommend him for rehab needs.I

GREAT

Posted on November 6th, 2010

A very good experience. Very compassionate and intelligent. My lumbar condition is very well managed now, without any medications.

A trust worthy professional

Posted on May 30th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr Lemay. He is very knowledgeable and a true professional.

Arrogant man

Posted on May 14th, 2010

He met me once. On my follow up visit, his PA saw me. When I told her I did not have a pain management dr or meds WHEN SHE ASKED! She said she was going to go ask him about getting my antidepressants, muscle relaxers and pain pills. She came back in and said yes, now keep in mind, I did not ask. She also gave me orders for PT. The following Monday morning, his nurse called to say he would not give me meds.I didnt say why, I was ok with it. I went to PT late Monday afternoon and early tuesday morning I think. I called to let him know how painful it was and to ask if we could try something else. I left his message on his nurse's voicemail. She called back and said "he is not going to give you pain meds so you need to beg the PM dr to take you back. He said he is not doing it" I said I wasnt asking for pills and please fax me my test results report, which took him 2 1/2 mths to give me. He made me feel like crap, I never asked for anything from him. I did not make this appt, he did. I did not ask for pills, she offered. Stay away from this judgemental man. He met me once, I am a 48 yr old grandma for God's sake. I have tried everything to stop the pain before resorting to pills. No heart in his chest.

Posted on November 8th, 2017