A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lemos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemos graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lemos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Warren Lemos FRCSC and MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Lemos practice?
- Dr. David Lemos has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lemos practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, ME.
See Pontiac Surgeons, Pontiac Orthopedic Surgeons, and Pontiac Sports Medicine Doctors.