Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Lemos
Dr. David Lemos, MD, FRCSC is a Doctor primarily located in Novi, MI, with other offices in Farmington, MI and Waterville, ME (and 4 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. Dr. Lemos is affiliated with MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta, Mainegeneral Medical Center and Maine General - Augusta. He speaks English.
Dr. David Lemos has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. David Lemos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novi, MI.
Dr. Scott Eathorne
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Novi, MI 0 mi27
Dr. Michael Roberts
Orthopedic Surgery, General Practice
Novi, MI 0 mi30
Dr. Michael Laker
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Novi, MI 0 mi14