A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lemos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lemos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lemos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemos graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lemos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
- Maine General - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Lemos FRCSC and MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Lemos practice?
- Dr. David Lemos has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Lemos practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine near Waterville, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, ME and Winthrop, ME.
See Waterville Surgeons and Waterville Sports Medicine Doctors.