A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lemos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lemos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lemos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemos graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lemos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
- Maine General - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Lemos FRCSC and MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Lemos practice?
- Dr. David Lemos has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Lemos practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine near Waterville, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, ME and Winthrop, ME.
See Waterville Surgeons and Waterville Sports Medicine Doctors.