A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lenrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lenrow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenrow
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lenrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lenrow, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenrow graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lenrow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Lenrow MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David A. Lenrow practice?
- Dr. David Lenrow has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lenrow practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.