A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lent
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lent, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lent graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lent has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Lent MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Lent practice?
- Dr. David Lent has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lent practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Orthopedic Surgeons.