Dr. David Leon MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Denver, CO

3.9

February 1st, 2016
Top Notch Doc
This Doc will get you squared away or send you to someone who is competent enough to handle your specific malady.

October 21st, 2015
After being a patient for more than 20 years and not needing to see him for a problem ,the good doctor refuses to see the patient when it IS needed. NOT a good thing! So much for caring.

July 29th, 2015
poor
This person is a very poor MD, in fact I wouldn't call him a physician, he was not interested in my health problems or issues. I have back fusion surgery, the only thing he would do is give me some free samples of Lyrica which worked very well for my back pain, then he gave a prescription which he claimed was the same as the free samples, it was not the same at all, the new medicine which was Gabapentin 300 MG capsule, this medicine gave me EXTREME CONSTIPATION the first time I took it, definitely not the same medicine as Lyrica, as I stated before he was not interested in my health problems and issues or well being. My father-in-law recommended him, that was the only reason I went to see him. He would not give me badly needed pain relief for my back but he gives them to my father-in-law who's just has back pain, he did not have surgery he is only a few years older than I am. David Leon didn't even refill my medications which were well over due, nothing to do with pain. He asked me to find a different primary care physician. This was the only good advice David Leon gave me. I found a new doctor and I'm happy with him, he refilled my medicine and gave some new medicine I needed & recommended a eye doctor for my cataracts,

May 3rd, 2013
Dr. Leon Review
I have been a patient of Dr. Leon's for over 10 years and have found him to be a caring doctor. When I have needed him urgently he has always been there for me. I like that he uses specialists when needed and is obviously working for the patient. I recommend him highly. One tip: If you can get an appointment first thing in the morning (ie 8:30 am) or afternoon (1 pm) they are right on time. This way they are not backed up by late patients.

February 13th, 2012
Ten Minutes/you're outta here
Pill pusher

March 31st, 2009
Very intelligent and to the point in diagnosis. Strong clinical skills and thoughtul.

March 23rd, 2009
Dr. Leon is a great Doc! I've been with him for many years. I've always been able to get in for an emergency appointment the same day. He really cares about you. I was in the hospital once under the service of another Doctor and Dr. Leon even came every day to visit and say "Hi" even though I wasn't under his care. Recently his partner died unexpectedly, but Dr. Leon still gave the same quality of care that he is known for. He hired a PA but not until he found one that was qualified and could work with the patients. He has saved my life a few times and I wouldn't consider going to any other Internist.