A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Leopold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Leopold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Leopold, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Leopold graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leopold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Leopold MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Leopold practice?
- Dr. David Leopold has 1 office location.
Dr. David Leopold practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Family Physicians.