Family Practitioner, General Practitioner
Presque Isle Family Medicine
3750 W 26th St
Erie, PA 16506
814-240-3430
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  good guy  |  show details
by gwen farris on Jul 25th, 2014

Dr.Lesseski was one of or the best Dr. I ever went to. My husband died and he never made me feel like I was wasting his time. He took time with me and really seemed concerned in my health. I could talk to him as a person.I had a great doctor before him in Dr. Maxa but he quit and then there was dr. Lessesi,he will be very sadly missed and I hope I can now find a another Dr. who is just as understanding as him.Is there any out there? He truly is one of the best.

|  Great with the seniors. My mom (80) loves him.  |  show details
by Melanie A. d'Happart on Jul 13th, 2013

Lots of patience. Puts 110% in everything he does.

|  Awesome!!  |  show details
by Tammy on Mar 8th, 2013

The Doc is really awesome!! He makes you feel very comfortable!!! One of the best things I love about him is...he doesn't preach at you!!!!! He doesn't judge you for not being perfect and he does his very best to get you back on track!!! I've had some very bad experiences with Doctors here in Erie and I have to say he has given me faith in the medical profession again!!! You rock Doc!!!!!! :)

Oct 16th, 2012

The office girls are RUDE!!!!

Oct 2nd, 2012

Dr. Lesseski saved my wife's life.Where the Cleveland Clinic and Pittsburgh Med Center couldn't

|  Definitely the best in Erie  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

Dr. Dave has been my family physician for almost 20 years. He has a great memory,often remembers kids' last illnesses and other issues, is very knowledgeable, open to discussion, and we are all very grateful for his level of care for this family over the years.

Aug 25th, 2012

I have never been to a more caring doctor. He answers all me questions and never makes me feel rushed. He kept my father alive and living a decent life alot longer than anyone ever expected. After 14 years of my husband and I being his patients, he seems almost like family.

Dec 1st, 2011

My family is very fortunate to have Dr. Lesseski as our physician. After I took the first of my five children to him, I began to switch the whole family because I was impressed with his care. We are very pleased with his manner, intuitiveness, diagnoses & time spent with us. Between my children, my husband & myself, we have had a lot of doctors over the years and Dr. Lesseski is the most caring by far.

by Bridget D. on Nov 12th, 2010

Great Doc - Goes above and beyond! Always takes extra time to answer your questions. I never feel rushed. If I call with questions sometimes I get a call back from him! Great guy!!

|  Excellent attention and care  |  show details
by mamarose0214 at Citysearch on Jul 5th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Dave has been our family doctor for over 15 years. Very attentive, compassionate and never rushes through time with the patient. He always goes that extra step to make you feel comfortable and answer any questions asked.The staff is professional and efficient.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
by Stephanie Mason on May 2nd, 2009

I loved Dr Lesseski before I lost my insurance. He took as much time as needed to go in depth about any emotional or physical problems you had. He made sure it wasn't just a quick diagnosis! It is nearly impossible to get an appointment now, and I ended up losing my insurance before I could get in. His medical assistants could use some touching up on etiquette, though. But as far as doctors go, Lesseski is definately one of the best.

|  Dr. David Lesseski is Erie's best  |  show details
by Peggy Bedner on Apr 2nd, 2009

I have been David's patient for many years. He works tirelessly. I would reccomend Dr. Lesseski very highly. His care and concern for his patients is unlike any other doctor I had or have. David never gives up until he finds the medical problem. He literally has been to death and back with me. He is not only a high quality doctor but also a high quality human.

|  Great Choice  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 29th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. David Lesseski is the best Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and seeing for my ongoing illness.He has given me the most pro...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  EXCELLENT DOCTOR  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2008

DR LESSESKI IS THE MOST CARING AND COMPASIONATE DOCTOR I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED AND HE TAKES ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD WITH HIS PATIENTS. HIS NURSES ARE ALSO VERY CARING AND HELPFUL ALL THE TIME. THE REST OF THE STAFF COULD USE A LOT OF LESSONS IN HOW TO HANDLE THE PHONES AND THE PATIENTS. THEY ARE USUALLY NICE GIRLS BUT NICE DOESN'T GET THEIR JOBS DONE. I HAVE NOT HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM FROM ANYONE SO I KNOW IT'S NOT JUST ME. I JUST WONDER HOW MUCH OF WHAT THEY DO (OR DON'T DO) GOES ON THAT DR LESSESKI IS UNAWARE OF BECAUSE HE IS SO BUSY AND PATIENTS ARE UNABLE TO LET HIM KNOW BECAUSE THEY ARE UNABLE TO ACTUALLY GET AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE HIM!