Overall Review

4.8

September 17th, 2014
Best dr i have ever seen. I inherited him after dr maxa retired. He spends time with you explains things and above all listens to you and believes in you. Having a very hard time replacing him. Where are all the good Dr's he hopefully isnt the onky one out there.

July 25th, 2014
good guy
Dr.Lesseski was one of or the best Dr. I ever went to. My husband died and he never made me feel like I was wasting his time. He took time with me and really seemed concerned in my health. I could talk to him as a person.I had a great doctor before him in Dr. Maxa but he quit and then there was dr. Lessesi,he will be very sadly missed and I hope I can now find a another Dr. who is just as understanding as him.Is there any out there? He truly is one of the best.

July 13th, 2013
Great with the seniors. My mom (80) loves him.
Lots of patience. Puts 110% in everything he does.

March 8th, 2013
Awesome!!
The Doc is really awesome!! He makes you feel very comfortable!!! One of the best things I love about him is...he doesn't preach at you!!!!! He doesn't judge you for not being perfect and he does his very best to get you back on track!!! I've had some very bad experiences with Doctors here in Erie and I have to say he has given me faith in the medical profession again!!! You rock Doc!!!!!! :)

October 16th, 2012
The office girls are RUDE!!!!

October 2nd, 2012
Dr. Lesseski saved my wife's life.Where the Cleveland Clinic and Pittsburgh Med Center couldn't

September 27th, 2012
Definitely the best in Erie
Dr. Dave has been my family physician for almost 20 years. He has a great memory,often remembers kids' last illnesses and other issues, is very knowledgeable, open to discussion, and we are all very grateful for his level of care for this family over the years.

August 25th, 2012
I have never been to a more caring doctor. He answers all me questions and never makes me feel rushed. He kept my father alive and living a decent life alot longer than anyone ever expected. After 14 years of my husband and I being his patients, he seems almost like family.

December 1st, 2011
My family is very fortunate to have Dr. Lesseski as our physician. After I took the first of my five children to him, I began to switch the whole family because I was impressed with his care. We are very pleased with his manner, intuitiveness, diagnoses & time spent with us. Between my children, my husband & myself, we have had a lot of doctors over the years and Dr. Lesseski is the most caring by far.

November 12th, 2010
Great Doc - Goes above and beyond! Always takes extra time to answer your questions. I never feel rushed. If I call with questions sometimes I get a call back from him! Great guy!!

May 2nd, 2009
I loved Dr Lesseski before I lost my insurance. He took as much time as needed to go in depth about any emotional or physical problems you had. He made sure it wasn't just a quick diagnosis! It is nearly impossible to get an appointment now, and I ended up losing my insurance before I could get in. His medical assistants could use some touching up on etiquette, though. But as far as doctors go, Lesseski is definately one of the best.

April 2nd, 2009
Dr. David Lesseski is Erie's best
I have been David's patient for many years. He works tirelessly. I would reccomend Dr. Lesseski very highly. His care and concern for his patients is unlike any other doctor I had or have. David never gives up until he finds the medical problem. He literally has been to death and back with me. He is not only a high quality doctor but also a high quality human.