A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lessing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lessing is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lessing
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lessing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lessing, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessing graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lessing has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lessing MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Lessing practice?
- Dr. David Lessing has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Lessing practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See South Plainfield Surgeons.