A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lester is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lester, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lester graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lester has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Muskogee Reg Medctr, Muskogee, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Lester MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Lester practice?
- Dr. David Lester has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lester practices Internal Medicine near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Internists.