A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Letts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Letts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Letts graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Letts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Letts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Letts practice?
- Dr. David Letts has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Letts practices Family Medicine near Englewood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Sheridan, WY.
See Englewood Primary Care Doctors.