A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Letzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Letzer
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Letzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Letzer graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Letzer has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Letzer DO and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Letzer practice?
- Dr. David Letzer has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Letzer practices Infectious Disease near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Pewaukee, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Brookfield Infectious Disease Doctors.