A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Letzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Letzer graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Letzer has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Letzer DO and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Letzer practice?
- Dr. David Letzer has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Letzer practices Infectious Disease near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Pewaukee, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Brookfield Infectious Disease Doctors.