A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Levin, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Levin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
- Franciscan St. Francis Health Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Levin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Levin practice?
- Dr. David Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Levin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Orthopedic Surgeons.