A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Levin, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Levin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
- Franciscan St. Francis Health Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Levin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Levin practice?
- Dr. David Levin has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Levin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, MD and Washington, DC.
See Rockville Orthopedic Surgeons.