A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Levine, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Levine practice?
Dr. David Levine practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.