A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Levine, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Levine MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Levine practice?
- Dr. David Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. David Levine practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.