Dr. David Levine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

December 19th, 2015
Staff does not return phone calls
I would look for another Dr.

May 21st, 2015
steer clear
He was not listening to the seriousness of my husbands irregular heart rythms. He actually took a call from his son for about 10 minutes during out scheduled time. After the first ablation my husband ended up in critical condition the next day back in the hospital, the second ablation he coded two times on the table as he had poked holes in my husbands heart and he needed almost an entire bodies worth of blood supplies to bring him back to life along with a thoracic surgeon that needed to be called in to do emergency surgery on him. Day surgery turned into major thoracic surgery and weeks in the ICU. I cant believe my husband lived through it. It was only by the very strong grace and mercy of God. His associates were rude when I tried to tell them what medicines had kept him in rhythmn befor the surgery, they ignored me and he was out of rhythm til the day he left the hospital still on oxygen and finally they gave the drug i told them kept him in rhythm. sure enough the day he left the hospital they gave him that drug and he went back into rhythm. we went to another hospital a few months later and my husband was brave enough to go through another ablation and it was one hundred percent successful ... at baylor hospital. please i hope this help someone not go through the trauma my husband and i suffered at the hands of this electrophysiologist. My father also had this doctor put in another pacemaker for him and he left him laying on the ice cold table for over an hour while he was in a meeting.

September 11th, 2013
Great Doctor
My previous cardiologist said I needed a pacemaker and was supposed to get back to me to schedule procedure but his office staff kept putting me off. I contacted Dr. Levine's office and was able to get in to see him within 3 days and he implanted the pacemaker within the week. Dr. Levine is very nice and takes good care of me. I highly recommend him.

October 24th, 2012
terrible wait time over 2 hours
completely over books by 2 hours no courtesy apology what so ever...no follow up either would NOT recommend

May 11th, 2012
I would not recommend this doctor