A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Levitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Levitan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Levitan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Levitan, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Levitan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Levitan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Levitan practice?
- Dr. David Levitan has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Levitan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX and Keller, TX.
See Grapevine Internists and Grapevine Gastroenterologists.