A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Levitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Levitan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Levitan, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Levitan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Levitan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Levitan practice?
- Dr. David Levitan has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Levitan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX and Keller, TX.
See Grapevine Internists and Grapevine Gastroenterologists.