A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Levy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Levy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Kings Highway Surgicenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Levy MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Levy practice?
- Dr. David Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. David Levy practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Internists and Richmond Hill Pulmonologists.