A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lezinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lezinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lezinsky graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lezinsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lezinsky DO, FACOG, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. David Lezinsky practice?
- Dr. David Lezinsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Lezinsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Obstetricians & Gynecologists.