A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Liang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liang
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Liang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Liang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Liang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Liang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Liang practice?
- Dr. David Liang has 1 office location.
Dr. David Liang practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.