Dr. David Liao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Liao?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2012

The Best

I was refereed to Dr. Liao by by general practitioner for a hypothyroid condition and was immediately taken by how personable he was. He is very thorough, and REALLY LISTENS! He is also a fantastic Dr - extremely intelligent and knowledgeable. If you need an Endocrinologist, you won't do better then this guy...

June 21st, 2011

I have been visiting Dr. Liao for over a year so I have had many visits to evaluate. I thoroughly enjoy visiting Dr. Liao. He listens to me, asks me questions about myself. My health has improved as a result of my visits. I really am trying to improve my health, and he gives me lots of encouragement. A very nice man, and a good doctor. And as mentioned in another post, he handles everything himself. He comes to get me in the waiting room.

May 27th, 2011

fantastic

I have seen Dr Liao for many years. He is patient, pleasant, and is obviously interested in me as a patient. He is a thorough diagnostician and follows up well. He returns my calls personally. He remembers me and my medical problems when it has been several years between visits. He is the only physician I have ever seen who calls his patients from the waiting room himself.

April 21st, 2009

Dr. Liao knows his field very well. I have done a lot of independent research online on my own for my condition and Dr. Liao tied all the loose ends I had questions on. He is very personable, always interested in what I have learned on my own. I also recommended him to a colleague who's wife was getting the run around down with another Endo. He was able to diagnose her condition in two office visits (first one was the initial and blood work). Would recommend to anyone!

June 1st, 2017