Dr. David Lichtenstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Lichtenstein?

October 3rd, 2012

Saved My Life

Mine was an emergency situation involving gangrene. His diagnosis was accurate, his treatment plan worked super well. Though he is a very busy doctor due to his position, but not only did he take the time with me in the office, but he provided me with his email address should I have any questions. We communicated frequently by email, and his responses were always prompt, and medically accurate. I live about 150 miles away, and he referred me to another specialist closer for the minor follow-up work, and I have recovered.

January 14th, 2012

This Dr. Is Terrible I would not Take my dog to him.

October 5th, 2016