A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Liebeskind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Liebeskind, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebeskind graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liebeskind has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sigmund Liebeskind MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Liebeskind practice?
- Dr. David Liebeskind has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Liebeskind practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.